Why DevOps Master© Certification?
- Higher Pay: Average salary of DevOps Engineer - $110k (Indeed.com Salary Data). DevOps certification can significantly increase your pay and open up new opportunities.
- International Credibility: There is nothing like being highly regarded as expert in the world of IT and DevOps. Get recognized throughout the world with the EXIN accredited DevOps Master Certification.
- Huge Career Opportunity: 80% of Global Fortune 1000 organizations expected to adopt DevOps by 2019 – Computer Associates (CA). Be one of the few in the forefront of this transition and not be a laggard worried about Job Security.
- The Future Technology: Gartner Says By 2018, DevOps Will Evolve From a Niche to a Mainstream Strategy Employed by 25 Percent of Global 2000 Organizations
- Become Recession Proof: Make your career recession proof with the world’s most prestigious certification (valid in more than 180+ countries around the world.)
High Level Course Outline (Indicative Syllabus)
- DevOps Adoption
- Planning, Requirements, Design
- Development and Deployment
- Operation and Scaling
Who should attend
- Application or Service Developers, Agile Scrum Masters, Test Engineers, Test Managers, IT Service Managers, Process
- Managers and Lean IT Practitioners.
- Individuals and organisations seeking a fundamental understanding of DevOps
- Employees, managers, stakeholders and suppliers who are leading or contributing to an organisation’s DevOps initiatives.
- Consultants guiding their clients through DevOps programs and process improvement initiatives.
- DevOps engineer, product owner, integration specialist, operations manager, software developer, incident and change manager, system administrator, network administrator, business manager, automation architect, enterprise architect, program manager, project manager, release manager, CIO.
- Internal and external suppliers
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Exam Format: Multiple choice
- Number of Questions: 50
- Exam Pass Marks: 65% (33 out of 50 correct)
- Open book: No
- Electronic Device Permitted: No
- 2 days of instructor led Classroom Training
- Hard copy of material
- Softcopy of reference book
- 20 PDUs Certificate
- 100% Pass guarantee
Trainer is a B-Tech from IIT Madras and has completed his MS & PhD from Cornell University, an alumnus of Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad and a practicing advocate of TS High Court. He is a certified DevOps Master®, PMP®, ACPSM, PgMP®, CBAP®, Six Sigma Master Black Belt among 150+ Certifications he achieved. He has mentored more than 12,000+ project managers worldwide in more than 8 countries till date both in DevOps, PMP, PgMP and Agile methodologies. He is one of the world’s renowned corporate PMO Consultant and trained in more than 100 MNCs globally (ADP-2000+ members, CYIENT-1000+ members, DR Reddys Laboratories-500+ members, Kantar Operations-500+ members, Almarai-1000+ members etc)
Highlights of TLC DevOps Master© Training
August 19, 2017 — 10:00 am to
August 20, 2017 — 6:00 pm
Add to your calendar
KVR Enclave,Balkampet Road,Ameerpet, Swathi Avenue